Batur Volcano Tour
Batur Volcano Tour
Ulun danu jati temple is located at kedisan village’s of Batur, Kintamani! It’s also called the twin of Ulun Danu Beratan temple as built flooting on lake Batur. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
The area of north-eastern Bali at the Mount Batur caldera, and which encompasses Penelokan, Toya Bungkah, Batur, Kedisan, Abung, Songan and Kintamani villages, is known widely as just Kintamani. Kintamani, Batur and Penelokan villages sit on the rim of the huge Batur caldera about 1,500m above sea level, and offer dramatic views of the active volcano Mount Batur and serene Lake Batur. At this area, we also stop for a selected restaurant where you may enjoy your meal while you are overlooking the view of mount and lake Batur.
This monkey forest is right located in the hearth of Ubud Village. There are about 600 monkeys living in this area. They are divided into 5 groups: in front of the main temple, Michelin, eastern, central, and cemeteries. These monkeys are believed as Gods Guard of Dalem Agung Temple.
Is located just 4 kilometers from the heart of Ubud village, with its grand Balinese architectural design. Here we could take a look inside the palace and witness the original splendors of the building, which is used by the heir for his daily activities.
It is a coffee, cocoa and tea plantation in Ubud – Bali. The island is apparently famous for its excellent coffee especially Coffee Luwak which is mainly produced in the Indonesian Archipelago.This coffee ismade from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Present your confirmation voucher to your English speaking driver before departure
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge
- Itinerary schedule already includes traveling time
- Please note: Your estimate of the tour itinerary could be a slightly different depending on your hotel areas. Our driver will be give you briefly information of the tour, at the morning we meet.
Private hotel pickup and drop off in Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua.
Best of Experienced English Speaking driver.
Tour in fully air-conditioned vehicle.
Free mineral water.
Free using sarong for temple visit.
Lunch / Meal
What to bring:
Your Bali Hotel