Ubud Palace Tour
Ubud Palace Tour
Rice Field in Ubud at Tegalalang is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. This view alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Pura Taman Saraswati Ubud is slightly different from other temples in Bali. On this temple, you will see ponds with pink lotus flowers and neatly arranged water parks. It’s make the lotus pond become the main attraction of the Saraswati temple Ubud. As the name implies, Saraswati Temple is intended to worship Goddess Saraswati, the goddess in Hinduism for knowledge.
Located in the middle of Ubud, just across the road from the famous local art market, the Ubud Palace has long been the centre of art and culture of the village. Built during the reign of Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800 – 1823), the palace is now inhabited by his many heirs. It is possible to visit the Ubud Palace, and explore the many areas of this traditional Balinese compound, although the back section is set aside as private living area.
Ubud is just about mesmerizing green rice field, culture and arts but also is home for Bali souvenirs, artworks, and handicrafts.You can also witness how the craftsman process nothing to something. Due to the uniqueness of the traditional art market in Ubud, one of the Hollywood movies, called Eat Pray Love starring Julia Roberts, takes the shooting set in the Ubud traditional art market.
It is a coffee, cocoa and tea plantation in Ubud – Bali. The island is apparently famous for its excellent coffee especially Coffee Luwak which is mainly produced in the Indonesian Archipelago. This coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Present your confirmation voucher to your English speaking driver before departure
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge
- Itinerary schedule already includes traveling time
- Please note: Your estimate of the tour itinerary could be a slightly different depending on your hotel areas. Our driver will be give you briefly information of the tour, at the morning we meet.
• Private hotel pickup and drop off in Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua.
• Best of Experienced English Speaking driver.
• Entrance fees
• Tour in fully air-conditioned vehicle.
• Free Mineral water.
• Free using sarong for temple visit.
• Parking fees.
• Personal expenses.
• Lunch / Meal.
What to bring :
• Comfortable shoes.
• Sun screen.
Meeting point :
• Your Bali Hotel.