Ubud Shopping Tour
Ubud Shopping Tour
Mas Village, is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
Tohpati Village is just about 12 kilometers from Kuta, and famous for Bali’s Batik Wand Weaving Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They painstakingly use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. Tohpati Village is a Batik home industry, you will undoubtedly experience an overwhelming stimulation of the senses – due to the many colors, patterns and the actual smell of batik. Only through repeated visits and a bit of study will the types of designs and their origins become apparent.
The village of Celuk, located approximately 4km southwest of the Sukawati District, is also Bali’s major centre for goldsmiths and silversmiths. The main road of Jalan Raya Celuk is lined up with galleries and workshops. The village is usually an included stopover on tour itineraries to the central and northern regions such as Ubud and Kintamani. The village of Celuk is also a link between Bali’s Batubulan-Mas-Sukawati-Ubud ‘golden pentacle’ of artisans and craftsmen.
Batuan and Lodtunduh are villages located in the south of Ubud. Batuan is known for its style of painting. Batuan painting is a major Balinese artistic style. In these villages you will find a lot of painting center and numbers of art galleries which allow the painters to promote their art of Batuan and Lodtunduh painting. You can buy some paintings and visit the different galleries to better know the story of painting in Bali.
It is a coffee, cocoa and tea plantation in Ubud – Bali. The island is apparently famous for its excellent coffee especially Coffee Luwak which is mainly produced in the Indonesian Archipelago.This coffee ismade from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets.
• You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
• In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
• Present your confirmation voucher to your English speaking driver before departure
• Child ticket: Age 3-12
• Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge
• Itinerary schedule already includes traveling time
• Please note: Your estimate of the tour itinerary could be a slightly different depending on your hotel areas. Our driver will be give you briefly information of the tour, at the morning we meet.
• Private hotel pickup and drop off in Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua.
• Best of Experienced English Speaking driver.
• Entrance fees
• Tour in fully air-conditioned vehicle.
• Free Mineral water.
• Free using sarong for temple visit.
• Parking fees.
• Personal expenses.
• Lunch / Meal.
What to bring :
• Comfortable shoes.
• Sun screen.
Meeting point :
• Your Bali Hotel.